Friday, February 15, 2008

You can buy it, too! (Car not provided)

One of the things I stumbled on during my trip to Target this morning was a remote start / remote entry system for a car. I don't know what to say. We've impressed a lot of friends and family with our "CHIP-WIP!" (sound of car unlocking) system. Now this little $80.00 doohickey wants to narrow the gap. I won't be able to use my increasingly warmed over joke with Brandi:

Me: [walking up to the car after Brandi used remote start on our car] Brandi, don't you care about global warming?

Brandi: Sure I do, buddy. What's up?

Matt: Well, you left the car running. No wonder we get such crummy gas mileage.

Brandi: Ha-ha-ha-ha.

Note: I may be exaggerating Brandi's response by one "ha." I have now told this joke about 10,000 times.

No comments: