Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My telekinetic wife

Okay, I guess you could argue she was having a bad hair day. Or maybe the atmosphere was charged up just prior to a thunderstorm. Maybe she just walked too fast across the carpet.

But I'm still sure we never should have let the government experiment on her using the same drugs they used to create Project: Akira. That was just one of our bad ideas. We probably shouldn't have bought that motorcycle, either. It just wasn't in our budget.

I knew we never should have moved to Neo Tokyo.

(Hop over to Being Brandi to see the original.)

Link to AKIRA!

2 comments:

Mom. said...

CUTE!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER? lol

Matt said...

I used something called "Graphic Image Manipulation Program" (GIMP) to alter the background and the area around her eyes. It's got lots of neat plugins that let you do stuff like that, with a little fiddling with the mouse. I'm just happy Brandi was game.

Matt