Monday, July 30, 2007

Handsome

It's headshot-choosin' time, now that more than three months have elapsed since my session with Brian McConkey. He did such a great job, I'm faced with the conundrum of picking the right ones to reproduce. Please feel free to weigh in with your favorite or favorites in the comments section, or you can just email me to tell me if I really do look like a young Hugh Laurie.








Other fun things are afoot at the Larsen household, including some strained ankle tendons (no pun intended), lots of day job uptime (never stand in the crossfire when someone essential quits), and a rapidly-diminishing summer that will see several dear friends departing this city for the foreseeable future. I'll post on those later. For now: me!

6 comments:

Matt said...

Also 226.

David M Maxwell said...

Dude, I have to say. Lookin' DAMN good! :-)

I'm torn between the shoe-tying one, and the last one. (In the black. Shows off your face really well.)

Karen said...

Um, er, gosh, yeah, um, at the risk of being inappropriate, WOW! Fabulous pictures Matt.

Dave votes for 123 and I vote for 130. 130 says Matt to me. 267 is a fun action shot as is 211, which shows off the nice salt and pepper action.

I had to google Hugh Laurie, had heard of the name and knew the face just not together. I can see the young Hugh Laurie thing a bit. I can also see a little Henry Rollins, but with less neck, chin cleft and ink. Please take the Rollins comment as a compliment, at least coming from me. :-)Maybe I've just had Rollins on the brain a bit lately. I want to get a Search and Destroy onezie for H Man.

Anyway. Great pictures. Good luck deciding.

DKEH

Brandi. said...

My hubbie is a hottie!

Matt said...

I wound up going with 194 and 123, the "Matt Larsen for President" and "Matt Larsen is tres dangereuse for teh ladeez" in the black shirt pics. I also sneaked in another one not included in the set, in part because I was nervous that the shoe-tying shot was *too* radical for the entertainment industry, or at least the sector I was going for.

Henry Rollins is very handsome. It's a favorable comparison. Thank you very much.

Matt

Mom. said...

I think you are absolutely adorable, but I am prejudice. I do, however, love the last picture.